The Development by KYU Solutions
Java / JEE
Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management
Mobile / Android / IOS
Kyu Solutions has strong skills and experience on the Object oriented languages, distributed architectures and more generally technologies related to Java /JEE, Microsoft .NET,
Our approach is to deliver open and scalable solutions with lasting quality and guaranteeing freedom of choice for our customers.
Our guideline is to meet the user's needs in their business, by adapting us to each client specific requirements.
Also our tools built with proprietary components, integrate know the way of free software where it seems relevant.
- Mobile development with Android and iOS:
One way to ensure that applications show optimum performance on a given device is to develop the application (app) natively on that device. This means that at a very low level, the code is written specifically for the processor in a particular device. When an app needs to run on multiple operating systems, however, there is little -- if any -- code that can be reused from the initial development. The application must essentially be rewritten for each specific device.
As part of the development process, mobile user interface (UI) design is also essential in the creation of mobile apps. Mobile UI considers constraints, contexts, screen, input, and mobility as outlines for design.
Object Programming languages: Java, PHP, C#
Agile development: Our approach
Within the framework of your project, Kyu Solutions:
- Build the project team and provide you with the required hardware solutions.
- Ensure the project management via Scrum ans certified Scrum Masters,
- Support your during the key stages: Product Backlog Definition, Item priorisation, Sprint management, retrospective)
- Maintain the KPI to give you the required visibility on the estimated progress
- Commit for each iteration on the items to be achieved according to your priorities and the real velocity of the team,
- Deliver, according to the dates shared, an application tested and usable